Our mission is to support and represent Oregon's local business community by serving as its advocate on business issues and by strengthening local chambers.
The Oregon State Chamber of Commerce (OSCC) is the largest grassroots organization for business in the state, which gives a voice to local business communities large and small in the Capitol. OSCC offers expertise in three areas:
Build a strong grassroots public policy advocacy effort at the state level as well as supporting those efforts of individual chambers.
- Build a Legislative agenda
- Improve grassroots efficacy
- Increase chamber's role in public policy
- Voice for local business
Provide professional development opportunities and education for chamber executives and staff through conferences and trainings.
- Annual conference
- Regional meetings
Provide tools, best practices, and communications encouraging collaboration and sharing of resources among local chambers of commerce.
- Regional contacts to help strengthen local chambers
- Growth through coaching by seasoned chamber executives
- Resources, best practices, and support for local chambers.