The purpose of Regional Meetings is to provide an opportunity for your chamber and volunteer leadership to speak with OSCC about challenges facing your chamber and local business community and ways that OSCC can help. It is also an opportunity chambers in the region to convene as a group.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Regional Meeting Overview
- Legislative and Advocacy Update
- Importance of Advocacy
- Grassroots engagement and mobilization
- How to get started
- Bringing your program to the next level
- Discussion – Challenges Facing Chambers and Local Business Community
- Other Priority Issues
- OSCC – How can we help?
- Update on OSCC
- Message from OSCC Board