Building Your Best Team Ever 2022Name: Building Your Best Team Ever 2022Date: September 16, 2022Time: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM PDTRegistration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.Event Description:
This is a one-day intensive and interactive leadership training focused on providing strategies to building an effective and dynamic leadership team at the Chamber. It is designed to help both chamber executives and Board members better understand their roles and responsibilities, giving them the confidence to better lead their organizations. Presentation by Dave Kilby, president/CEO of the Western Association of Chamber Executives (WACE).
Topics will include:
- New research on the Chamber Brand
- Current trends in the Chamber industry
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of the team
- Best practices to help a Chamber survive, thrive and lead with excellence
- Traits of effective Chamber leaders and leading Chambers of Commerce
Who should attend:
- Chamber executives
- Chair and incoming chair of Board of Directors
- Chamber Board members
Dave Kilby is President/CEO of the Western Association of Chamber Executives (W.A.C.E.) and Executive Vice President, Corporate Affairs for the California Chamber of Commerce. Dave joined the CalChamber in 1988 after serving at the Modesto Chamber for 11 years. During his time as CEO of W.A.C.E. the organization has become more research focused & data driven, has grown to over 850 members in 17 states and Canada, and has initiated many new programs including Academy. Author of Chamber Champions: Wisdom for the Ages released in April 2019.